Nerd Quotes and Other Qualms

Friday, July 7, 2006

"With love and matrices, one needs patience."
"I used to be a scalar quantity until you gave me direction."
"My love for you is like pi. It's a constant that never ends."
Maghahanap pa ako.... hehe. By the way, hndi ako nag-imbento nyan. Kinopya ko lng sa mga other AJSS-ers. :)

Anyway, wala lng. Blogging is fun, actually. You should try it sometime.

Seeing: The computer screen and my fingers pressing away on the keyboard.
Hearing: Ragnarok sound effects. Ahh, the soundtrack of my life.
Smelling: Nothing? My shampoo. Haha.
Tasting: Nothing. Sadly.
Feeling: The coldness of the wet towel on my lap. And cramps. Ouch, cramps. FYI, these cramps are of the feminine sort. Owwww....

See? Blogging while suffering? That's weird old me. Ouch ouch ouch.

Sometimes, I wish I were male.

Most times, I DON'T.

I happen to enjoy my double X chromosomes, thank you very much. Although they happen cause monthly cramps. Which reminds me that I am currently experiencing said cramps. Oww.

My cramps have faded, thank goodness.

So, tomorrow is my first day of CAT. Ahh!

Wala na akong masabi. Sorry.

0 loved back: