Stuff.

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Wla lng. I just read a friend's blog. Un lang. Inspired I guess. Tska in english, plan naming mag report using video. Kaso lang mahirap. But who cares! If there's a will, there's a way.

I admit, medyo nagdadalawang isip ako about the whole video thing, but since I am this stubborn girl who refuses to listen to others, I'm going through with it. May ka group ako, but they're okay with it, so why not? I think it's a pretty cool idea, even if it's hard and all.

Fine. I'll be honest. Naadik ako sa pagvivideo, lalo na nung interview thing. Gusto ko nang magvideo!!! Haha.

Anyway, meron nang Ateneo forms. Whee, Ateneo! Sana makapasa ako sa course ko. This Saturday tanong ko sana kung anong courses ung napasa ko nung ACET para sa AJSS, para madecide ko na kung anong course kukunin ko. This is my future!!!!

Sige hanggang d2 n lng. thanks!

0 loved back: