I'm back. Officially, that is.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Okay. After my so-called official break from blogging (in which I still made occasional posts, but take note, that theses posts are what you would call trivial and not real blog posts.), I have finally returned with some news.

First of all, I watched Pirates 2 yesterday! Ooohh... :) I love Jack Sparrow. Who wouldn't?

But I was rather disappointed by the movie, since all reviews proved true. It was too long and did not really make much sense. Another reason is that it is very bitin! To be fancy, we shall call it cliffhanging. Man, I wanna throttle Gore Verbinski.

But then again, that's Disney for you. Sigh.

Anyhow, the second reason is... the CSA exhibit. After one and a half day of work, the Stephenian Math Society's board is finished, ending with Charmaine (madame president [I love that name. Although it's kind of annoying. BUT ANYWAY] of the SMS) concluding... "I HATE WORK."

Bow.

Hm.

Anyway, I still enjoy being president, yada yada, and I think I did a good job today explaining the board. So! No harm done, hm?

THIRD AND FINAL POINT: I have found an ancient relic. *gasp* Well, it's not ancient, nor is it exactly a relic or what, but it IS valuable. Why? Because it is none other than an old notebook of an ex-crush! (or crush, but whatever. that's not the point.) yeah, yeah, you're thinking, "That's it?" but let me tell you. I wanna use it as a diary. MY diary. Why?

  1. An ex-crush's old notebook? That is worth a ton of sentimental value. And besides, there's a certain girl's picture in that notebook. Hm, worth investigating, eh?
  2. It still has lots of empty pages. Quite tempting for someone obsessed with paper. (Me.)
  3. It has bits of funny stuff in it that can cheer me up anytime.
That's all I can think of now, but it's all true. So, what do you think? Do I return the notebook? (Since I still see him now and then, anyway) Or do I keep it? As my diary?

Am I pathetic or what?

I'm keeping it, you know. No way am I going to return the notebook and have him think that I've been digging through his stuff. Besides, I don't think he cares much about the notebook anymore.

I'm done! Thank you for reading my official comeback blog entry. Take care and have a nice day!

0 loved back: