A bit of school pride

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I recently received this joke on YM by two different people.

(a guy enters a flower shop)
guy: do you have a VIOLET parrot?
saleslady: are you from ST. STEPHEN?
guy: how did you know?
saleslady: because you asked for a VIOLET parrot!
guy: so if I asked you if you would havr a BLUE fish, you would say that I'm from CHANK KAI?!
saleslady: most probably
guy: and if I asked you if you have a GREEN love bird, you would say that I'm from ST JUDE?!
saleslady: no! because a JUDENITE will not ask for pets in a FLOWER SHOP!
STAND PROUD JUDENITES

Now, this does not really prove anything because who said Judenites don't ask for pets in a flower shop?

But anyway, it can be quite easily changed. How?

(A guy enters a flower shop.)
Guy: Do you have a green parrot?
Saleslady: Are you from St. Jude?
Guy: How did you know?
Saleslady: Because you asked for a green parrot!
Guy: So if I asked you if you had a blue fish, you would say that I'm from Chiang Kai?
Saleslady: Most probably.
Guy: And if I asked you if you have a violet love bird, you would say that I'm from St. Stephen's?
Saleslady: No! Because Stephenians will not ask for pets in a FLOWER SHOP!

:D

0 loved back: