Blogging Once A Day Keeps The Boredom Away

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Honestly. What happened to the good old days when you could turn on the computer and amuse yourself for hours? I mean, take Friendster. Once upon a time, I could entertain myself with Friendster and not grow bored. And what happened? Poof! Gone in a second.

Of course, there's still Fiction Press and Fan Fiction.net who strive to make the world a better place. How about that? But then again, I believe in a thing called "Reader's Block" and I'm sure all of you readers out there know what I'm talking about.

What about games? Go to Yahoo!, there are games. Go to MSN, there are games. Go to Friendster, there are games. Games are EVERYWHERE!

But anyway, forget about that.

Yesterday I went to this concert in Chiang Kai Shek, because Kathy was performing in it. She wasn't the only one. Daniel William Yu was there. Haha. (Sabi ni Abi, kamukha daw ni Calvin...) And also, Steph Pua! Galing galing nya! Hehehe...

And there was this old geezer/author guy who was singing (More like hollering.) but he sounded horrible. And he sang TWICE. SIX songs. Ugh. Terrible. During the second time, some people began standing up and leaving. I think the guy noticed.

Speaking of old geezers, there was another one who was the rudest, most &%#$@# jerk I have ever seen! I mean, we were reserving seats for Dianne K and Eric, then just as they came, abovementioned old geezer#2 came along and asked "Hia u lang tse bo? (Is anyone sitting there?)" We (Abi and I) replied yes, and that the people who are sitting there are standing right beside you. And what did he do? He said,"Ah, in to m tse ah. (Well, they aren't sitting.) And goes the seat and plops his big fat butt on the chair!!! I mean, hello??? What about those people standing there expecting to find a seat and finds and old geezer there??? JERK!!!!!!

Not just that, he was so uncivilized and impolite. I can't believe he's Chinese. Chinese are supposed to be courteous. And he's old!!! He clapped really loudly in the middle of the song... fell asleep about halfway through the concert. (I was tempted to throw him out.) I HATE HIM! WHOEVER HE IS!!!

0 loved back: