Keeping busy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I haven't updated for a while I guess, but I've been keeping busy.

  1. I finished Paper Mario! :D Feels awesome, because I'm not really the type to finish a game I've started. Now I'm really excited. Next choice... hm, maybe Paper Mario 2 or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Wheeeee...
  2. I read Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Book 2, which is The Second Summer of the Sisterhood. I loved it a lot. :) Made me cry. As did the first book.
  3. I watched a lot of movies. First, Aquamarine. I loved it. Although it's a chick flick through and through, it taught a lot of lessons and it was funny. Great to watch if you're feeling down.
  4. Movie#2: Cow Belles. Alyson Michalka and AJ Michalka! It was sorta great, you know, and I could pretty much relate because I have a sister and everything although I'm not rich. The guy, Jackson, was it? Cute. :) Kind of unrealistic, but hey, what do you expect? A documentary?
  5. Movie#3: Phantom of the Opera. Okay, to be honest, I didn't like it too much. The one I watched was a VCD, therefore I did not understand a word. And my mother was talking on the phone VERY LOUDLY, so I was practically deaf. But I like the soundtrack. The phaaaaaaantom of the opera! :D
  6. Movie#4: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It was cool. Sephiroth. Haha. Didn't like him much, because he wasn't even a character, just some boss bad guy at the very end of it all. Cool, yes; substantial, no. Besides, Cloud isn't even good looking.
  7. Movie#5: Never Been Kissed. Drew Barrymore. Honestly, it was nice. The plot however is unreal. Especially the last part? With the baseball field? Yeah. And I don't think high schools accept students with no surname? And they look too old to be in high school. I don't know. The guy was cute. But old. Ah, whatever. He's a teacher anyway.
  8. 5 movies. That's pretty much it. But anyway, that's all. Um, wasted my time chatting and stuff too. :D

0 loved back: