Sunday, August 19, 2007

hello! it's me again! anyway, it's Sunday and there haven't been any new entries coming in, so I guess it's time to announce the winners! yay!

So out of 4 participants, only Krizia and Kevin got the answer correctly, and their prize is.... a free commission! Yay!!! (It's a lousy prize, I know. Besides, I don't even do paid commissions...)

BTW, a commission is basically a project you want me to do... It can be an essay, a story, a poem, or even something done with Fireworks. Or anything else you might want to request. :) You guys can contact me anytime. The free commission offer lasts until the end of the year... :D

So, there you go, congrats to the two of you, and also to the others who participated... and to the others who didn't participate, why didn't you? :D

That's all for now... :)

0 loved back: