Thursday, August 16, 2007

Okay, so far 4 people have attempted: Krizia, Kevin, Dianne K (with 3 posts... OC much?) , and Emoguy... :P

However, only two people got it correct. Unfortunately, "new page layout" is too vague an answer, and I have no idea what you mean by "multiply sa background"... no, seriously, anong multiply sa background? and wala namang minention si kjc na multiply sa background ah!

Anyway, others have until Sunday! :D

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

I'm sick. :(( Not as much now, but I'm still sick... huhuhu... Here's to hoping that there won't be classes tomorrow! :)

Anyway, Dianne K tagged me again, so here's more stuff about me (as if you aren't bored with me me me already)

* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I have a black umbrella which is tiny and that's the reason I always get at least 10% wet when it rains.
  2. I just remembered I have an Intact paper due tomorrow.
  3. My blog is and will always be rated G or even rated B for baby, that is, if they could read. even my sister's blog has cuss words... o.O but nothing beats ely's blog... hehe.
  4. Wala nang maisip... to be continued.

0 loved back: