I'm back!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Saner and better than ever before! EXCEPT all that is about to change because TOMORROW is the DAY OF DOOM!

Physics Long Test. I have long since given up trying to study. It was supposed to be last Wednesday but Divine Interception (aka Egay) blessed us with horrible weather... ironic, I know. Salvation comes in different forms, God works in mysterious ways.

Anyhow, forget all that! I am, in fact, very happy, despite despotic teachers trying to kill us all with horrid manical tests. Why? Because I was able to watch the Japanese version of Hana Kimi! Yay! It stars Oguri Shun, who by the way plays Uchi in Gokusen, and also Rui in Hana Yori Dango... :D (Sorry to those who won't be able to relate...)

You guys can watch it too on Crunchy Roll, but the vids there are bad quality and loads sloooooooooow so maybe you can download it on torrent, but then again I don't know if torrents mean better quality.

0 loved back: