Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm sorry for the updateless week. It's that thing called blogging block again. And besides, there isn't a lot of stuff to blog about. Well, okay, there was my physical fitness midterms last Tuesday, and also the fact that there are no classes today due to the seemingly non-existent typhoon, which in fact, was existent yesterday when we had classes and every other school/university didn't. Talk about justice.

Anyway the midterms. It wasn't hard. No, really. Not bragging at all. 10 reps of bench press, shoulder press, and leg press, when on regular PE days we had 3 sets of 10 reps on those 3 exercises plus rowing, sit-ups, etc. So, well. It's easy. No sweat. Easy A, I hope. :P

Plus, Camp Math last Saturday! Read Krizia's post about that... I was basically just sitting around for the entire day so my account would be tremendously boring (except for the killer bees who were buzzing around while us volunteers (me, Isen, Jedd, and others) were setting up food for the campers). It was a fun experience, and it was a great chance to meet different people and also get free food! Yay! :D

That's it for now. I'll blog more when I feel like it... :p

Check it out: Krizia's new layout! It's cute :P

0 loved back: