Welcome to Charmaine's Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

Okay, I think I finally got what I was supposed to be observant about in Ely's blog, probably because SHE TOLD ME. Yep. Call me stupid.

Anyway, let's see if YOU're observant too! Yay!

Moving on... hey, if you don't like your prize, that is, a commission, you can always ask me to buy you something worth less than 30 pesos, kasi yun lang budget ko. Barat eh, sorry.

Speaking of which, today Abi, Ja, Kathy and I went to MoA! yay!!! we had lunch at Burgoo, then supposedly we were going ice skating and Kathy and Ja even bought socks from SM Dept Store pero di rin natuloy kasi ang mahal... 280... o.O. Instead we watched Rush Hour 3 which was indeed a fun yet rather brainless movie (accdg to Danica) after which we went to Toy Kingdom and looked at all the toys... oooooooooohhhh... tapos... we had frozen yogurt! yay! pero di daw masarap kay abi at kay ja kasi naman nahalo yung flavors nila... well. and then we went to yellow cab to meet up with ja's family (who by the way were the ones who drove us there) then we had pizza.. tapos, tapos na! yay!!! there you go anabelle. condensed na yan! :P

CHARMAINE'S TO DO LIST

  1. Write Filipino poem.
  2. Study for History midterms.
  3. Write review on Sugar and Salt for Literature.
I AM SO DEAD.

0 loved back: