In passing

Friday, November 30, 2007

Walang pasok today! Bonifacio Day. Not that it's spent to commemorate his death. I spent the entire day watching Super Junior (Korean boy band) videos. T_T Total waste of time pero enjoy... they're funny! The fact that they're pretty is just a bonus.

Anyway, a bit of song sharing again now. :)

This song is called "U" by Super Junior (K). It's extremely catchy... love it to bits. The video isn't bad either. ;)


The next song is "Keep the Faith" by KAT-TUN (J). It's not as cheer-uppy compared to U and not as catchy. But it's still great! Mainly because it's the theme song to "Yukan Club". Okay, kidding. Really. It's a great song. :)


Do you guys even listen to these songs that I post? A yes or no would be fine. I know they're all Japanese and Korean and you most likely don't understand. But they're great songs, really, and besides you can easily understand "'Cause I can't stop thinking 'bout you, girl." (a line from U)

Oh and Mike He is in Yukan Club 7th episode!!! (Mike He is the Taiwanese guy that starred in "Devil Beside You" and "Why Why Love" with Rainie Yang) He's playing some kind of Arabian oil prince (ridiculous, I know >.<) and is partnered with Karen. :) I haven't watched it yet because I can't download it since it slows down my dad's game. -_- As an end to my post, I want to share this Guidon article on its website. Enjoy! ;) http://theguidon.com/breakingnews/ateneo-shoots-up-in-world-rankings

0 loved back: