Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last Sunday, we went to the Chinese temple and guess who we saw? Candice! And her parents and even Maxine, actually. Hehe, wala lang, kwentuhan cyempre, about lots of stuff since it really has been a long time since we talked to each other.

Anyway, I totally messed up. We were supposed to get the final grades (FINGERS CROSSED) and registration forms for enrollment tomorrow and I misinformed everyone (haha) because I thought we had to be there at respective times. This is not my fault in any way however *ahem* because I thought it was going to be like last sem where EVERYTHING was by random number. How would I know???? 3 weeks of sembreak and look what all the internet surfing and drama watching has done to my poor unused brain.

Moving on. Yesterday, Riezeryl and I went on a drama shopping spree in Ongpin. Well, actually it wasn't much of a spree since we were both on tight budgets but I managed to buy 3 dramas namely "Coffee Prince", "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and "Brown Sugar Macchiato". Riez bought 3 too... :D anyway, I should have just downloaded through the internet, so much cheaper that way, and also i can watch on my dvdrom-less laptop. After lunch we went to Jenalyn's house and looked at all her dramas as always, and also got to see how evil Multimedia Arts is (that's her course)

FINAL GRADES. FINAL GRADES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nanowrimo update: Still too lazy but i've got a REAL plot this time. I'll try tomorrow, keyword being "try". That 50k victory is starting to look hazy from my point of view. BUT being the ever optimistic me, I'll do whatever I should to reach that goal! Which means stop being lazy. Haha.

ONGA PALA MATH CHALLENGE NA SA November 12! I can't go. I have classes. Boo. Maybe I'll drop by before commuting to Ateneo though, I'm still not sure. I don't know my schedule by heart yet.

0 loved back: