Updates

Sunday, November 4, 2007

If you're seeing the background white, it's not an error. The old background was kind of giving me a headache so now it's just all white. I'll upload a new background sometime soon when I find a nice one.

Oh yeah new linkie over there ---->

It's Darlene who I don't know in person but she found out about my blog through Multiply and added me to her list of links. Isn't that nice? At least somebody appreciates my blog *coughcough* just kidding... haha. :D She's a fellow Hana Kimi and NAKATSU lover! yay! hello Darlene! *waves* everybody say hello! (actually she might not be back, but hey, I'm being optimistic here!)

Oh and new music soon, I just downloaded all of Jpop (Japanese pop) band ARASHI's singles. Yay! I was watching the PV (Music video. Dont ask me what the P stands for.) of their song "We Can Make It" and I HAD to stop it halfway because MatsuJun's wink was too much for me to handle. Eep. (I couldn't resist that bit of fangirling. I'm sorry)

And um, that's about it. I'm done. More tomorrow about my FINAL GRADES!!! Dundundunnnnnnnn!!!!

0 loved back: