ZZZZzzZzZz.....

Monday, November 26, 2007

You know how when you're REALLY hungry and try to ignore it, it suddenly goes away? You call it "nalipasan ng gutom". And well. Nalipasan ako ng antok.

Today is the last day of the 90th Anniv Concert for St. Stephen's High School. It's 12:43. And I'm still up, doing my ES report. Kakatapos lang thank goodness. I won't be awake till 1:00 am. :D

As I type this, the wind is blowing really hard. Fingers crossed that Typhoon Mina might somehow change her mind and pass by the beautiful city of Quezon City (dahil nandun school ko) tomorrow morning and I won't have to wake up at an extremely unholy hour (5 am. which means i only have 4 hours of sleep left. eep.) to go to school and attend ES lab at a slightly less yet still very unholy hour. (7:30)

Bye loves! Enjoy your Monday! (referring to the Stephenians who have NO CLASSES!!!)

0 loved back: