Official Sem Starter (aka the post where I rant about my teachers)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I kind of didn't want to do this post because my blog is very easily accessible and any bad thing I write about my teachers in here will be broadcast to the whole world somehow. like last time i said something about mr maquiling and apparently a simple search of his name on google would lead to my blog. buti na lang puro positive ( i think) and mga sinasabi ko tungkol sa kanya. even the teachers themselves sometimes search for their own names (narcissistic much?) on google. i'll just try to be reaaally tactful and avoid writing their full names so that it'll be unlikelier to appear on google or yahoo or wherever.

ANYWAY ranting starts NOW
(arranged in order of first meeting)

ES lab: sir "jeff" araula: he told us to call him jeff. looks young, but apparently in his case, young is not synonymous to fun. he seems um, boring (goodbye tact) but first impressions don't last. right? right???

ES lecture: mr claveria: he's terror or something apparently. but i can survive naman daw as long as i memorize everything (that came from somebody who is a MASTER at memorizing stuff while I can't memorize anything). fingers crossed. ES is easy science daw. yeah right.

Math: mr david: uh. he looks a lot like the lead actor in the korean movie "the beast and the beauty". and he's another boring one. so much for my teachers last sem all being fun.

En12: ms, oh pardon me, DR suarez: mukhang mabait pero not fun again. self admitted OC. no idea if it's a good thing or not. but my lit teacher says she gives good grades, so that's a good thing, right?

Lit14: mr cayanan, yay!:the only subject where i like my teacher (except maybe p.e.) because he was also our teacher last sem! yay! same classmates too, so it's a plus (same for english but it's just different with a different teacher) anyway i'm looking forward to lit class, really. he's fun!

P.E. (taekwondo): mr morales: looks like a nice teacher. but really, in p.e., nice is all that matters.

Fil12: mr respeto: he's funny and does not seem all that strict. so far so good. i dont like my seat though. it's not that i dont like my teacher, di ko cya feel eh. maybe it's because he looks at you weirdly and stuff. oh and there's something else about him which i will not put here because i might get in trouble but if you're his student you probably know what i'm talking about. ;)

AND THAT'S IT! YAY!

0 loved back: