kakkoi desu!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

just finished watching a Korean movie entitled "The Beast and the Beauty". you can watch it on Youtube :) it's a fun movie, but it wasn't perfect, just sweet.

another Korean movie I watched last night "Attack on the Pin-up Boys" which starred this 13 member Korean boyband. it was another fun movie, but it was nothing special. just plain fun.

been watching more Gokusen. and um, wanted to write something about Kamenashi Kazuya (he's there on my obsessions list). I saw him on Nobuta wo Produce and I liked him better than Yamapi who played Akira (in fact I still have no idea what it is with Yamapi which everybody likes... haha, I guess we all have different tastes. Speaking of which, I have weird tastes when it comes to guys... haha) and he's not even drop dead gorgeous, he's just cool and stuff... in Japanese fangirl language, he's "kakkoi". :D

and um, okay, photos time... i dont have a lot of pics of Kame, but here's one i found somewhere :D isnt he cute? >.<

0 loved back: