Official Sem Ender

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

English: I think I'll get a B or B+, not that sure. Or I might get a C+, though I doubt it. Actually, I'm just hoping I won't get a C+... because if that happens being a dean's lister would be impossible. Also, I might get the same teacher next sem. But I'm not happy about that, sorry.

Lit: Sure B+, chance for an A. Reeeeally hoping for an A. I think this is the only subject where I have a chance of getting an A. I really like my lit teacher, but I don't think I'll be getting him next sem. Boo.

Physics: Hay physics. B or B+. OK teacher. Challenging course.

Filipino: No idea. I hope I'll get a B+ though, but my ugly long test score might not make it possible. Once again, hoping for a B+, or even an A. A! A! A! Love the teacher.

Asian History: Surprise, surprise! I get a B+! Was even exempted from the finals... a HUGE surprise, since I was suffering from History. I got a midterm mark of D, but thanks to our amazing play, B+!!! Yes! Fun teacher but really hard... and evil. ;P

Physics Lab: Evil teacher. B+. No other comments.

P.E.: A! Yay! Yayyyyyy!!!

And so...

En11: B = 3 x 3 units = 9
Lit13: B+ = 3.5 x 3 units = 10.5
Ps1: B = 3 x 3 units = 9
Fil11: B+ = 3.5 x 3 units = 10.5
Hi16: B+ = 3.5 x 3 units = 10.5
Ps2: B+ = 3.5 x 1 units = 3.5
PE105: A (not included in QPI or average)

Total: 53 (divided by 16 units) = 3.3125

The requirement for DL is 3.3.

I can't go any lower or I'm dead.

Oh well. At least I'm still in MH. :)


THINGS I LEARNED THIS SEMESTER (aside from classroom stuff)

  1. NEVER interrupt a class that is not yours, especially a philosophy class. Philo teachers are evil.
  2. NEVER request for free cut, especially if the teacher looks like he's on drugs and you're not the type who makes "sipsip" with teachers.
  3. NEVER talk about electric fans in Physics class even if it has something to do with the lesson.
  4. NEVER write weird comments when the teacher asks you to evaluate her.
  5. NEVER volunteer to talk to teachers for org activities, especially if it is none of your business.
  6. NEVER forget to wear your ID, especially when evil spy guards are in sight.
  7. NEVER join several orgs. You get tired of them eventually. And you waste money. And you get shirts that are too tiny to fit a 3-year old kid, let alone you.
  8. NEVER skimp on lunch. You'll get hungry after your classes and spend all your money pigging out.
  9. NEVER buy a shirt that does not fit you. Especially if it is expensive and you don't have money. (BTW anybody wants to buy a blue Ateneo shirt, female size L, that says "Good things come in blue and white"?)
  10. NEVER blog about teachers being evil especially if there is a big chance that they'll read your post. But since there is like, 0.01% chance of my teachers reading this, or even remembering me, it's okay. :)
Wow. I learned a lot, huh. :D

0 loved back: