Wasting time

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I just finished the Japanese dorama (yeah you call it "dorama" because that's how they call it, okay?) "Nobuta wo Produce". Such a sweet drama. About friendship and stuff. And Horikita Maki (Mizuki in Hana Kimi) is in it! I liked Shuji and I didn't really like Akira, but Nobuta was great. I almost cried at the ending >.< I thought it could have had more romance in it, though, but it's great the way it is.

Few days ago (on Sunday, I think) I finished another dorama "Akihabara@Deep". It's about a bunch of otaku (anime geeks, basically) who become "troubleshooters" for their city of Akihabara which is otaku haven (a real place in Japan, apparently). It was a fun drama, with a touching ending. The characters are also fun and very real (in a way. okay, never mind. they're not that real.) but no romance. Boo. I was hoping for romance between them. >:P I watched this because of Ikuta Toma, who plays Box. >.<

Now I think I'm gonna watch Princess Hours aka Goong, which is by the way, Korean and not Japanese. As if you didn't know that. And then I have to watch the anime dvds my friend lent me because it has been months since I borrowed it. Same goes for Goong, I also borrowed it a long long time ago. Haha, oh well. I also have this Korean drama I bought which I haven't even watched yet... and the books. Don't get me started on the books.

This is going to a very long sem break indeed.

;)

0 loved back: