toma looove part 1 *winkwink*

Monday, October 15, 2007

I know I said it'll be awhile before my next post, but i've been around (the internet) and i feel like sharing a bit.

Okay, so if you must know i've really been collecting pictures of Ikuta Toma. I never collect pictures, not even of Wu Zun (who i'm getting kind of sick of... but still I wished him a happy birthday! (getting defensive)) but Toma is just so lovable and all, thus I present to you pics of Toma! :D (not too much though since you guys aren't as obsessed as I am... i'll just wallow in my folder of toma goodness on my own later...)

that staaaaaaaaare..... o.O
~
reminds me of matsumoto jun for some reason... but come on, you gotta love the suit!
~
how saaaaaaaaaaaad........
~
i love this pic... cuuute.
~
cuuuter!!! heeheehee...
~
hahahaha... :D

icons lang since i don't want to slow down your internet... btw i did not make these, ok? :D kinuha ko lang sa livejournal. honestly, lj is a fangirl's dream. :D

part 1 pa lang yan! part 2 will come soon!!! :D

krizia, this is for you!

0 loved back: