things to share

Monday, October 1, 2007

291st post na pala to. in a few days (or malay nyo, today mismo) magiging 300th na yan... :)

but anyway, just want to share something with you guys...nung fun run (which is yesterday), my left thumb fingernail (or thumbnail) was almost torn out of my thumb when i was tying my shoelaces (due to my own stupidity). well not really. a bit lang. pero nagkasugat, at dumugo rin, so it hurt! but now it doesn't thanks to the power of platelets! now you guys and I myself know that I don't have diabetes or any other sickness that reduces platelets or something like that.

so... um. tapos na report namin sa english, tsaka napass na rin position paper ko sa physics. but are things all peachy (wahahhaha sorry inside joke... with people who most probably has never laid eyes on my blog)? nooooooo... tsk tsk tsk (haha, inside joke din yan, sorry) i still have HISTORY! yeahhhhh history... hay buhay.

cge na mamaya na... later i will be the most sinabawang gulay you have ever met.

0 loved back: