2nd Sem First Post Part 1

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sooo today, I had Wushu, Theology, and Economics.

Wushu was okay. Actually, it was kind of a waste of time. We were told to interview ALL 21 OF OUR CLASSMATES and fill up a form. So much for free cut. :(

Theo. Wow. Why am I not thrilled about Theo. Let me count the reasons:

  1. Bring your personal copy of the Bible. NEW AMERICAN BIBLE, NEW CATHOLIC TRANSLATION ONLY! NO NIV! (Me: Noooooooo)
  2. Photocopy all articles in the reserve shelf in the Library. (Note, hindi po ako ang nag underline. Kinopya ko lang.)
  3. ID pic (Wala na akong ID pic. Whoopee.)
  4. Read Jimenez, "What is Doing Theology All About?" Red/Blue Textbook (And I have that textbook right here. Thank you Gilbert! :D)
  5. Read Mark 1, 2 (That's right, the BIBLE. FYI, binasa ko na rin pati Mark 3 and 4 haha)
  6. Reflection Paper 1-2 pages (FIRST DAY HELLOOOO)
  7. And last but not the least, QUIZ ON WEDNESDAY. About what. All of the above.
Hurrah.

Economics. Wala. Sabi ni Isen okay daw ung teacher. It seems like it. Hopefully I'll do great in this subject.

No, scratch that. Hopefully I'll do great in ALL my subjects! In fact, I'll get an A in all of them! How's that for positive thinking???

0 loved back: