STAAAAALKER!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

I can't believe it took me this long to have seen it but I just visited Chris Tiu's Blog and wala. Haha. Natawa lang ako kasi ang funny ng blog nya. Not that it's intentionally funny or anything, pero pinromote nya sarili nya sa Kid's Choice Awards (vote for him daw! HAHA) You can vote infinite times, as far as I know (which is not far, seeing as I only voted twice. TWICE LANG, OKAY???)

Ang laaaaaaame HAHA (I mean, of course, ako ung lame, not the golden boy)

May picture pa cya of himself sa Great Wall of China, tapos magazine picture of the entire basketball team in suits. How often do you see that? Cyempre, wala nman akong kilala sa team other than Chris Tiu so hinanap ko pa talaga cya. And, yes, he does look good in a suit. (Blurry din yung pic eh, but you know, blurry Chris Tiu is better than no Chris Tiu)

Huy, mag obsess din kayo hahahahaha XD It's HEALTHY, okay?

0 loved back: