Yay! It's my pretty schedule!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Don't you see? It's so pretty! With all the rainbow colors and stuff.

Okay, I'll just go ahead and copy paste everything I said on Multiply.

Oh. Haha. I mentioned the rainbow colors on Multiply din pala. XD I'm such a dork.

I have half days on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays, which is great, but then lookie here, what have we got on Thursday? 6-9 pm class? Augh.

ACC 30 - Accounting 30. The reason I'm not complaining about this even though it's 3 hours straight is that Ibarra is leaving around January so we won't have accounting anymore by then. Except if that happens, I'm going to have to wait 6 hours every Thursday for Law. Whoopee!
FLC 1SP - Ooh. So I didn't take up Chinese or Japanese anymore. I took Spanish. Well, hope for the best! :)
EC 102 - Eco, I think. I don't know anything about this, really.
LAW 11 - Yes, the most beloved class of all. I should really be happy because it's once a week, but I'm not. So much for being an optimist. I'm dreading it, actually.
NSTP 2(LTS) - Same as last sem. No big deal.
PE 139 - Wushu. HAHAHAHA.
SA 21 - Sociology/Anthropology. Is this a fun class? I don't know either.
TH 121 - Theology. Blah.

I'm tired just going over my schedule. Comments anyone? Any terror teachers I'll be taking that I should be aware of? Or any classes that I will surely, surely love? Haha. I appreciate it when you take the time to leave a comment or something, just so I can have a heads up on what my next semester is going to be like. Thanks :)

0 loved back: