Movies!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

  1. Hana Kimi SP - Not a movie, but worth mentioning. IT'S SO AWESOME! It makes me want to cry knowing that it's over, and there's not going to be any more Nakatsu. Sano is just a cold-hearted emo high jumping dude. Nakatsu is the cutest, most adorable character EVER. And nothing happens to him! He doesn't even hook up with Julia. Why? WHY???
  2. Tinkerbell - It's an animated Disney movie! Whoopee! About Tinkerbell. Her story, and stuff. It's just a kid's story, almost exactly like every single movie made by Disney, really. But 3D. Yup. That's about it. The animation is nice, the fairies are lovely, and the big name voice actors are cool, but there's nothing really special about it.
  3. Sydney White - Amanda Bynes! I love her, I really do. And I love Sara Paxton too. But this movie has to be the lamest, most cliche movie ever made.
  4. Atonement - This is the only decent movie I watched. It was sad. And well, Danica told me the basic idea of the movie before I watched it. Not that it's not a great movie. It is. Briony has to be my favorite character. AND it's especially funny because I just saw that guy in Wanted before I watched this movie, so well. You know, I'm used to him killing people and everything. Hahaha. Funny. Hah. Hm. (I just read in Wikipedia that it won best original score. It has a GREAT score. It's worth watching the movie just for the score. It's that good.) Medyo nasawa rin ako sa baba ni Keira Knightley. Haha.
  5. Just My Luck - Lindsay Lohan. Yup. I like Amanda Bynes a lot better than I like Lindsay Lohan. I think Lindsay Lohan's acting is so fake. I do like the movie and it's very silly, ridiculous plot, but Lindsay Lohan is just plain annoying. I'm sorry, Lindsay, I loved you in Parent Trap, and in Freaky Friday, and in all those other movies. But I just saw Lindsay Lohan in those movies and not Anna or Ashley or whoever. Jamie Lee Curtis did a better job acting like you than you did acting like her. Um. Sorry.
More movies to come before sem break ends next Monday!

0 loved back: