2nd Sem First Post Part 3 (Last part)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

That's so dumb. Why did I even name it "First post" anyway when I originally planned it for 3 parts??? DUUUMB!

Moving on. Ang class ko lang naman today na first time magmemeet ay Law. I don't like Law. More because it's 6-9 than because of the content. That's 6-9 pm, mind you. Thankfully, first day, so maaga kami pinaalis. Thankfully din, kaklase ko si Maia, so I got a ride home. :D Our teacher seems nice, and he's fun and he tells interesting stories. which is good, of course. He tells relevant interesting stories naman, unlike certain, um, teachers. Ahem.

The only un-nice thing about Law (other than the time, which I realize I don't care about anymore after ranting about it to practically everyone I know) is that I have to buy books for it. 2 of them. 2 boring Law books. I guess I have to be thankful that they're small books, and are thus not very heavy. Unlike my Accounting book and last sem's Stat book, both of which were probably meant to break student shoulders.

Looks like a good sem ahead so far. :D

!Hola! Buenas tardes. ?Como estas? (Here, you say "Bien. Gracias. ?Y tu?") Bien.

Translation: Hello! Good afternoon! How are you? (You: Well. Thank you. And you?) Good.

Wala lang. Spanish is fun. :D I have yet to learn how to insert inverted !'s and ?'s . :)

Que hora es? Son las diez y twenty. I have no idea how to count in Spanish. Geez.

Uno dos tres cuatro cinco _____________ ocho (How do i spell that???)

I'll be back. :)

0 loved back: