More movies! Kahit pasukan na :D

Sunday, November 16, 2008

  1. Penelope - must watch! I love it to bits. It's so pretty, the story is so adorable. It's something like a fairy tale except more modern. AND James McAvoy (Wanted, Atonement) is in it, and it's worth watching just to see him so completely different from how he was in Wanted and in Atonement. The movie also stars Christina Ricci, who I haven't seen in quite a while and she's actually grown prettier. Another thing I loved about the movie is the fanciful quality to it, such as in the use of colors, as in movies like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish, and others.
  2. Mamma Mia - It's a musical. It's nice, I guess. The message was nice, you know, mother-daughter thing, blah blah blah. I particularly love the songs, I do love ABBA, even though they're, like, old. Pierce Brosnan's singing is horrible! Buti na lang gwapo cya hahahahaha...

0 loved back: