H pa ako!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YES! I'm like, genuinely happy about this, okay? I'm going to work really hard for it. It's kind of my only goal in college, so if I fail at it, then I'm a major loser.

12 na lang kami. We started out at 64, then naging 35 after people started shifting out in the first sem of second year. Then, 20 ang natanggal dahil sa accounting, 2 sa statistics. 1 shifted out. So now, 12 na lang kami.

Still, it's sad. I'm happy dahil pasok ako, pero I'm sad that I'm no longer with my blockmates in major subjects. Magkasama pa rin naman kami sa ibang subjects, and I'm happy about that, pero ang lungkot naman ng accounting pag 12 lang kayo. Tapos isa pa dun si... never mind.

So, well. There. I realized I haven't posted anything about this, so just to let you guys have a head's up. H pa ako. :)

Do you have any idea what I'm blabbering on about?

BERNADEE! Ang galing galing mo! ^_^

0 loved back: