More movies!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I changed my schedule. I'm taking Spanish now, instead of Chinese. :D

Moving on.

  1. Made of Honor - I loved this movie. It was actually pretty nice. :) And I do like Patrick Dempsey. In fact, my sister is watching it right now as I type. Although I've seen it already. :D
  2. The Pink Panther - A fun, fun movie. It was funny! I laughed out loud at several occasions and I don't do that very much.
  3. Ocean's Thirteen - I'm not very descriptive, really. I liked this movie, too. It was a cool movie. I enjoyed the first one, "Ocean's Eleven", but this one is also great.
  4. Get Smart - Funny, but not the best movie ever. I have missed Anne Hathaway since Princess Diaries, but she didn't really do much in the movie except try to look cool. Which she did with success, but it's not much. Steve Carrell is okay. I didn't like him so much, though.

0 loved back: