Friday, January 19, 2007

Dear Ja, sorry di kita pinansin masyado kanina. It's the fault of the Nintendo DS. I liked your story about "The Wild" though.

Dear Ana, I hope you feel better now and that you won't be masungit tomorrow (though I doubt it. :P)

Dear Kathy, hello. Um. Ah. Sorry, walang masabi. :D

Dear Abi, I hope I was a good enough pillow, and I'm glad you're going to the prom.

Dear Kennard U, (not so dear, actually) sorry kung natakot ka kanina sa bus. I was hyper. Blame the Maltesers. And sorry kung nakulitan ka sa akin sa kakatext. I was bored. Blame the Maltesers.

Dear Zachary, too bad we didn't play DS much. You sat way back. I sat in front.

Dear Isen, thank you for playing DS with me. Too bad Kathy's DS ran out of battery.

Dear Almond, thank you for being Isen's one man cheerleading team during the DS games.

Dear Ely, thank you for amusing me with your LiveJournal.

Dear Readers, if you want to read something about the field trip, blame Ely. (joke lang)

0 loved back: