Sitting here, doing nothing...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh, hey! I'm typing this in the ERC. We're exempted in preparation for the Lord of the Math which is on Saturday. Unfortunately lots of other schools like Don Bosco and St Paul aren't joining, either because of the NCAE or because of the awarding in MTG. I mean, of all the dates MTG had to choose, it had to be on the exact same date as the LOTM when they clearly know that the LOTM will be held on that day. Uh, hello? Selfish much? But then much as I want to complain there really is nothing I can do since the person behind all this MTG insanity is none other than Villame, who is, may I mention, the most infuriating person in the math world (at least in the Philippines). Why oh why do you hate us so, Mrs Rechilda Villame? (No offense, but her name reminds of enchiladas.)

So anyway, rants over. You might be wondering why I'm blogging in the ERC of all places when I could just go and actually work on the LOTM. Reason? It's becaue my tauhan or people or minions, however you call it, (Haha, joke lang po...) are attending this film showing by the Guidance Center. What film, you ask?? Well.....







"Silent Scream" (Yes the one about abortion)

Ack. I know. I bet they'll all come out looking like o.O just as I looked when I watched that. Ugh. (Actually, I didn't watch it. I just spent half of the time in the AVR with my eyes closed. Haha, pathetic I know. But I'm a huge softie, not just physically (as in the soft squishy pillow kind. and I'm not a pillow!). I also did that while watching Passion of the Christ! Hahaha...)

I don't have to be reminded of just how gruesome it was to watch tiny babies barely 5 cm long getting scraped (yes, scraped) with a sharp instrument almost twice its size. Ugh. I'm shuddering in my seat.

I know the evils of abortion. I don't have to know more, thank you very much.

STOP CHARMAINE! Start thinking about happy fluffy little bunnies instead of sickening crushed babies!

Well, okay, it didn't work...

That's it! Thanks again! :D

0 loved back: