LOTM Part 1 (and my mommy's bday)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My mom's birthday was January 12... :D Happy birthday, Mom! :D

Ok. The Lord of the Math. So much to tell!!!

Basically, it was all summarized by Krizia. (even the thing with Candice's watermelon)

But, because I'm feeling so chatty I decided to give you my own account, now that I'm clean, refreshed and well-rested. :D

So, it all began when I came to school carrying my laptop (my big heavy laptop, by the way) to school, and I went all the way up to the 4th floor, to the Journalism Room. I though I was early, I told them that the call time was 8:00. BUT surprise surprise, when I went up EVERYONE was there!!! Turns out Charlene told them they had to be there at 7:30. Well, that's good. Everyone's there, no problem. So, there was already a school waiting there, Pisay. So, fine, let's go down and start registration now.

During registration, well, there were like, 3 people there, Kevin, Krizia, Jamie. (Should have been 5 but Ms de Torres and Kathleen weren't there yet.) Then so the schools came and then eventually everyone came too, even Ms de Torres and Kathleen. And Kathy and Ja and Ana came and Kathy began videoing me... hahaha... don't you know, I'm camera shy.

So the registration went on. I didn't really know much about what happened there because I was running up to the JR then up to the Stephenian Hall then all the way back down, so I spent the first hour doing that.

And then... the openign ceremony! It was so quick. I mean, start. Prayer 1 min. National Anthem, 2 mins. Welcoming remarks, 2 mins (first time!). Hand mime 3 mins. Grand total of... 8 minutes!!! With the time wasted it was like, only 15 mins. Hahaha...

But anyway, next is the elimination round. Dito medyo nagkagulo kc medyo di rin naayos ung mga proctor but of course naayos rin eventually. Tska ang gulo gulo kc ng mga contestants palit palit ng team. Ayan tuloy, nagkagulo na.

During the elimination nag laro lang kmi ng trivia game sa laptop. Nakakatuwa nga super kc ang ingay ingay namin... hahaha... Well, mga nerd. Kami lang ung matutuwa sa mga ganyan noh. Haha. Si kevin pala "magaling" sa geography... haha. Si Danica, sus kayang kaya ung lit.

Then, ayan na tapos na ung elims. During the lunch break may free lunch kmi courtesy of the school. Yay! I had beef mushroom thingy (di ko alam kung ano tawag) tapos si Charlene tska si Isen pumunta ng starbucks and me being super kapal asked Kathy to libre me... hahaha... chutzpah tlga, but then i'll return the favor naman noh. :D

So after lunch we were checking papers. nung una si stephanie oliveros ung top scorer but then thanks to kevin may nadiscover cyang tama ni darren mendell sy and thus darren had 32 points while stephanie only had 31. kaya si darren na ung top scorer. Nagtour pa sila (ung mga contestants) tapos guess who toured them around?

We also did the powerpoint thing for the indiv semi-finalists and team finalists and tada! We're ready for the contest proper.

Cge later na part 2. We're going to Edsa Shang to celebrate mom's bday! :D Yay!!!

(Mawawala na rin lahat ng exercise ko kahapon... haha)

We st

0 loved back: