hehe

Friday, January 12, 2007

It's the Lord of the Math tomorrow!!!!

And so, why am I so hyper?

...

I don't know.

But anyway, I just read Krizia's blog... and I remembered the equations we had the other day in 4-Red.

Girls require time and money.

Girls = time x money (Don't ask me how that happened.)

Time is money. Or rather, time is gold and gold is money. Applying the property of transitivity...

Time = money

Using substitution...

Girls = money x money = money^2

Money is the root of all evil... and so...

Girls = (square root of evil)^2 = evil

Therefore

Girls = evil

But because there are a lot of feminists in the class (haha... am I included? Of course! Go, girl power!) they made up something else:

Since girls and boys were created equal (actually, they weren't, but anyway.)

Girls = boys (which honestly doesn't make sense. I think it should be "Girls > boys", but that ruins the whole idea... hehehe)

We therefore conclude that...

Boys = evil

But girls = boys, so...

Girls = boys = evil

In short, the whole world is evil, except for gays, but then they're still men/women.

BUT ANYWAY THAT WAS TOTALLY POINTLESS!!! :))

Next time na lang ung mas matinong post... heeheehee...

Pray for the Lord of the Math!!!

0 loved back: