Hahaha...

Monday, January 22, 2007

In other news, Krizia has joined the chorale. And a bunch of other people have too! Yay! Hahaha, wala lang. Hey guys, convince nyo si candice!!! hehehe... :P

Back to the point na. I'm currently happy because I qualify for UP.

UP!

And I was so worried because it seemed that I had no hope already since I heard that only 3 people passed last year (it wasn't true, 8 naman pala daw sila.)

And anyway, in OTHER news, I am hooked to "dien siok kiok" as in 連續據.

I'm watching this series in YouTube called "Hana Kimi" (at least in YouTube) and as in grabe ang gwapo nung guy. When I find a picture, I'll post it here!!!

I also started watching "wei siaw pasta" as in ung kay kathy. I love it! heeheehee!!! pero i still dont think gwapo si nicholas teo. hehehehe.

And yes, I'm back to being hyper. So sue me.


Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

0 loved back: