Yes!!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I can post normally!! I can remove the "Do You Yahoo?" from that post somewhere back!! (I can but I won't. I'll keep it for POSTerity. (corny pun. sorry))

SO anyway... after that silent scream thing, during 5th period me and danica and russell (bulok grammar!!!!) attended mr roque's class... as in, 3 Red. :D (my rightful "ka-batch") I watched their skits and even judged them... here are the comments from yours truly.

First group (yung may bear): It was ok. It made sense. I got the part with the "Pearl of Fetidity" which drove the bear away. But then till the end, the bear just... disappeared. I mean, I know it's Terence, who is technically from another group so it makes sense why the bear was suddenly left out of the story. Or maybe he WASN'T left out of the story. I just didn't hear so well... hehehe... Ephraim IS a good actor. And si Kennard U nakakatuwa... heheh :D 3rd pala sila anyway.

Second group (yung kila Kevin... yung news report thing about the FETID smell... i mean, what is with that word anyway? Accdg to Mr Roqs, it's "easier to use". Well, yeah. But STILL!!!): Um... no comment. It was pretty funny, what with the "source of the stink" jokes, and the "half-day" thing. Haha... Just for that, Danica was going to let them get the plus 2 :D

Third group (the winning group. the grudge daw. hahaha....): Good one Krizia. It was not bad acting. I would never be able to do that. And the murder mystery thing was kinda cool, in a freaky killer sadistic sense. Kaya pala gusto ni Charlene na manood kami... hehehe. I liked it. And so did Mr. Roque and Danica! Ewan ko kay Russell... haha...

Fourth group (The guy who was never introduced to deodorant): It was fair enough. It didn't stand out to me quite as much kc I don't know the people too well. So I didn't pay much attention. I'm sorry. Really. But the murder mystery concept worked. :P

Fifth group (Candice and Laron... he's doomed, for making such a stupid decision): Well... sad to say, I did not understand this one, because of one person's strange Sir Raps-like voice... BUT it had potential... just, I don't know. Let someone else do the talking... :P I liked the whole idea I guess, but it just wasn't enough. (It's not your fault, Candice.)

Sixth group (Aldrich and Aaron... black is insipid.): Well, the plot was nice. The humor was nice. The acting was nice. Heck, even the scream was nice. It got 2nd because of that. We liked it, really. :D Room for improvement. Keep up the good work! But no, I don't think black is insipid. :D

Seventh group (the bully thing, i think?): At this point I really wasn't listening. Elysia and Angelica were the police, right? Chasing this guy who went to a faraway place. The guy killed the bully who was bullying him (duh) and so... well, that's it really. It was okay. But only one person was talking... and, that's it!

Well, that's it. There's a critic in everybody, and there's one in me, too. BUT this is only my OPINION so I may be wrong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thank you.

0 loved back: