do me a favor... buy me an alarm clock for my birthday.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i now know the perfect thing to put in my blog. the kind of stupid humiliating thing charmaine would do and write about in her blog.

this morning, we were required to be in school at 6:30. I woke up at 6:45. I got ready in like, 15 minutes. put on my contact lenses which for some reason wouldn't stick to my eyeballs.

ran to school!!! WHOOSH! I was there at 7:15. (Ana was late. But I was latER.)

Ultimate humiliation!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

But I got over it. Ahem.

After the NCAE we as in we five the "Sisterhood of the Red Cellphone Thingy" (Ja, Ana, me, Kathy, abi-->who btw did not know about SRCT until this afternoon.) came to my house and played gamecube with the alibi that we are going to do the physics proj,

So um we ended up with 2 styro squares. what for? uh...

bye. :D


The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

0 loved back: