the day I spent using Linux OS and freezing in CTC 101

Monday, July 23, 2007

I know this is going to sound really mean, but there's this girl running for JGSOM something in Partido Agila... and her name sounds a lot like a popular Koreanovela heroine...

ANYWAY I know the layout changes are kind of abrupt and everything... (it's actually the product of spending almost the entire day in CTC 101... more about that later) but I kind of like it this way now. So maybe sometime I'll go back to bright happy layouts, but as of now, I'm sticking to this... besides, isn't it relaxing to look at?

ANYWAY why was I in CTC 101 all day? Well okay... ganun yun...

  • 5:30 am - wake up
  • 6:00 am - Gilbert comes to my house and we walk to Masangkay cor. Soler together
  • 6:15 am - we get into Danica's car
  • 7:00 am - I'm in Ateneo
  • 7:05 am - I get a cup of Creamy Chocolate from the vendo in CTC
  • 7:30 am - I have a meeting with my English groupmates
  • 7:45 am - after assembling the members, we trek to Katipunan in search of corn vendors
  • 8:something am - we fail and end up somewhere along gate 3 and disover that rachelle has tripped and skinned her knee
  • some time later - we find one lone corn vendor below the overpass near kfc
  • blah - we interview her
  • blah blah - we eat at pancake house and also eat the corn there
  • 9:45 am - we go back to ateneo
  • 10:00 am - i hang out at CTC
  • 11:30 am - dapat may physics pero free cut kasi nasa brazil si sir. continue hanging out at CTC.
  • 1:00 pm - panicked half-run (since I never really run) from CTC to Kostka only to remember that my class starts at 1:30 not 1:00. go to caf to find rachelle and play a few rounds of Speed :D
  • 1:30 pm - go to English class
  • 1:31 pm - celebrate over free cut in Lit because Mr Cayanan is sick (and i'm mean for celebrating his getting sick)
  • 2:30 pm - return to katipunan with groupmates after telling Zach that mauuna na ako since may class pa cya (kasi dapat sabay kami uwi)
  • 3:00 pm - interview 2 more corn vendors
  • 3:30 pm - taking the LRT home
  • 4:15 pm - home sweet home!
That's all. Bow.

0 loved back: