Hey YOU!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yes, that's right. I'm talking to you. You, the person sitting in front of the computer screen reading these words I'm typing at breakneck speed (well, not really, but it is faster than usual for reasons I do not know. maybe physical fitness does that. finger muscles. :D)

If you haven't tagged EVER, you might want to do me a favor and do so, because, to quote Ely, it's kind of creepy not knowing who reads your blog. As in. There might be some crazed psycho killer reading this without me knowing (not that I'll ever find out if there was one) but it's a nice feeling to know that someone you know has been reading your blog which you have taken effort to type out regularly (okay, so i'm bluffing, i don't really do it regularly, but hey, there's still effort!)

By the way, if you're reading this on Multiply, you might want to check out my actual blog at http://pandalette.blogspot.com because things tend to not make sense there (as proved by one of my previous posts where I asked readers to look THERE <----- and all they could see were stripes. nice.)

Thank you and have a nice day!

0 loved back: