Friday, July 6, 2007

Yay! Nakacategorize na sila!!! :D (If you don't know what I'm talking about, then. Um. Look THERE.)

<----- THERE

Anyway, di ko pala nakwento in my earlier post. Kaninang lunch kumain kami sa Manang's (that caf near the covered courts) tapos I was with my new friends (Maybe it's about time I introduced them) and Isen (old boring Isen. Haha, joke lang ha!). Wala lang. Masarap pagkain dun... :)

Tapos that afternoon after our lit class (my last class), we (my english groupmates and me) took group pictures! Yay! It's for our mini-publication which is due this Wednesday... Ack!

Anyway after nun, dinala kami (me and Rachelle, my new friend from St. Jude) ni Samuel (my new friend from Hope) sa may Jesuit whatever... basta... we met up with Justin (Uy) and FX (my new friend from Zobel) then we (well, actually, they) tried to find the elusive LST cafeteria. Eventually nahanap nga namin (Rachelle and I even bought food... hehe), pero nalate naman kami sa departmental gathering ng AMA. :D

But it was fun though. Parang exploring... :D

0 loved back: