MY MORNING

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm currently in the RMT computer lab thingy (I don't know what it's called, but I'm pretty sure it's not Rizal Mini Theater) and this keyboard is kind of annoying because when I press the Shift key on the right it gets stuck so I have to go back and delete delete all the capital letters and retype and that is really quite tedious...

I have to go to history now, because it's all the way in Bellarmine. But before that, I just want to make kwento of what we did in P.E. and Filipino this morning.

During P.E., our activity of the day is 1 mile run. XP Nuff said.

(As I type this the people beside me are engaging in PDA. Um. Okay.)

In Filipino, we watched snippets of this movie called Dreams, by Akira Kurosawa, and it was so boring kasi most of the film is like really quiet, with this guy walking, or maybe there 's this procession and the film actually shows the entirety of the very very long and boring procession... I found myself falling asleep a lot, kasi nga I was tired from P.E. but even if it was very boring, it was okay, i guess. Very insightful...

Yun lang. That's what's up for today, Anabelle.

Tag please! >:D<

0 loved back: