It's time for Charmaine's quotes for the day!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

(Or rather, YM stat messages for the day, but you get my drift.)

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
-Abigail Go

Honestly, I love Winnie the Pooh. (I mean the books, not the cartoon, although the cartoon is also quite adorable, but really, nothing captures the magic of the books.)

Now here's something tagged by Josef here in my blog's tagboard.

"I wish my hair was emo so it will cut itself."

You're probably wondering why Winnie the Pooh and emo-ness appear in one post. Or maybe that's just me.

0 loved back: