saturday

Monday, July 23, 2007

sabi ni Ana mag post daw ako about the other day. So, here.

Last Saturday, I met up with my BFFs Kathy, Abi, Ana and Ja. At first kami lang ni Ana then we went to Goldilocks to buy a surprise cake for Ja because her birthday is coming up (actually, matagal pa, but i am pretty sure that it will be a long long time before we meet again) so anyway we reserved the cake for her and planned to get it when we finally meet with Ja (since she has NSTP and won't be arriving till after lunch)

So then after finding Abi, I went to chorale, where Kathy caught up. Then afterwards the 4 of us plus Isen and Dianne K, went to McDo for lunch, where we had the Happy Sharing Meal! Yay!

Well, anyway, at about 1:30 pm Ja finally came. And the cake? Well, yeah, I kinda forgot all about the cake (which was, by the way, MY brainchild) so after we left McDo I remembered and invited everyone to my house (smart huh? because you know, Goldilocks is just right by my house.) So then we went. Then when we were in Goldilocks, just when the cake came, Ja and Dianne went out for Slurpee! Super timing tlga!!!! :))

anyway, we sent Isen to stall them, then the 4 of us took the cake upstairs tapos nag CR ako. I was expecting them to surprise Ja when she came up but then when I came out of the CR, nandyan na sila Ja and she still hadn't seen the cake!

So well, cge fine whatever. I proceeded to connect the GameCube then si Ja nagtour sa sarili nya and Miss Galawgaw i.e. Janine opened the cake box and then she began crying! Aw.... touched nmn cya... hehehe

yun lang. halata ba di ko masyadong feel? nasa ctc 101 ako and i'm also writing a story that i might be posting on fiction press. :D

0 loved back: