Replies

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Well. That's cool. Only about 7 and a half hours ago nag online ako and ngayon pag balik ko ang daming nag tag... YAY!!! I'm so happy!!! And because I'm happy, mag rereply ako! :D

To Danica: OH NO!!! Ayokong umitim!!! I mean, I'm not scared of the sun, but honestly, can you imagine me dark-skinned? (Okay. Stop imagining me dark-skinned.)

To Josef: I don't really think that SSHS sucks, and I don't think the yearbook sucks either (just the admin handling the yearbook... oh man, i hope nobody reads this...) but I REALLY don't think The Transformers sucks... I think it was super cool, as in di ko naman gusto yung giant robots in general, nor do I like big explosions and the like, but I totally loved the movie. Even the humans... haha... minsan lang ako nagkakagusto sa movie ng ganito... I'll review it soon... :D

To DK (Donkey Kong. Hah! Joke lang.) : what list? the Links list? may blog ka ba???

0 loved back: