heh.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

THE Meg Cabot has a new book. Pants on Fire. Sounds nice. I wish I had loads of money so I can buy a complete set of all Meg Cabot books. Hey! Add that to my wishlist!

4. Any Meg Cabot book.

There. It's just a wishlist, by the way, which means I want them but I don't want others to give them to me! (Though that's fine too!) So don't think that I'm implying to you guys to buy these stuff for me.

:D

Today I just want to rant about why fourth year people (i.e. my classmates) DO NOT HAVE BLOGS!!!

The only one who has a blog is Kathy and she has a grand total of 1 post. (if numbers could be capitalized, that 1 over there would be.)

While third year people, who are not going to graduate yet, and thus will continue to see each other everyday, have blogs and actually talk about what happen during the time that they see each other. So basically, mostly only people like me (who do not see the third year people everyday) will benefit from these posts. Not that there's anything wrong with that. There's only something wrong with the fact that FOURTH YEAR PEOPLE WON'T BLOG!!!

Hinyawakuiya. (That's Chinese. Interpret if you wish.)

Ok, i'd continue but I have to go and read Krizia's loooooooooooooooooooooooong post. It's not long, mind you, it's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

0 loved back: