Lumalaki ang ulo... napupuno kasi ng hangin eh.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Well, a tag from Kevin Chan states that I seemed to have started a "Blogspot Craze".

Oh.

Is it true? Malay ko ba.

But let's see. And unang gumawa ng blogspot after ko si Krizia. Then Elysia. Then Dianne. Then lots more began to pop out. Sina Charlene, Ephraim, Justin, Terence...

Is it really because of me?

OR is it because of Krizia?

I think it's because of Krizia.

But then, i think I might have influenced her a tiny little bit.

That's pretty cool, don't you think?

Of course dapat may consolation prize din si Candice kasi nga cya ung nag introduce kay Krizia sa blog ko.

Now, if only 4th year people would make blogs too. Kahit naman hindi blogspot. There are other nice blogging sites like Xanga, LiveJournal, Tabulas, Friendster Blogs (which I deserted kasi nga may ads na... maarte ako eh) etc etc.

Kevin, mag blog ka na rin kaya?

0 loved back: