Things...

Monday, March 26, 2007

First of all, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is showing on May 25th... AND, Chow Yun Fat is gonna be in it.......... as, like, a Chinese pirate or something, I don't know. I'm watching the trailer on YouTube because Yahoo! Movies is too slow.... I'll post it sometime later.

Honestly, I love those movies. They're just, I don't know, classic. If you have been paying attention, you should know that my favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. The first one, at least. I just hope the third one won't be as much a disappointment as the 2nd.

Second... the third year peeps are off to Iloilo!!! Including my sister! It's the MTG In-house.... hay, I don't want to talk about it anymore, it's too depressing. :(

Third, Robert Somebody is Michael Robert Kong, according to Kevin. Hm. Such a useful bit of information.

Fourth. My MIA cellphone now belongs to some girl named Gigi. My mom called my old number accidentally and "Gigi" answered. So now, we know it's not actually MIA but rather STOLEN! Hay Pilipinas.

I think I have more to say, but I forgot. Cge next time na lang... hey people who are not in Iloilo! Tag kayo! Para naman hndi lonely blog ko... :D

0 loved back: