jollibee!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hm, the people who are now in Iloilo will be back tomorrow. Well, pagdating nyo, sana mabasa nyo ito... kahit na most likely sa friday nyo na mababasa kasi late flight nyo bukas.

at least, late flight ng shobe ko. ewan ko sa iba.

well anyway, WELCOME BACK! How was Iloilo? Anu ginawa nyo? KWENTO!!! PHOTOS!!!

Hay, frustrated in-houser.

I guess I owe you guys a long long long post but there's nothing to say.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

be happy!

I think Super Twins is stupid.

I think Asian Treasures is just imitating Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones.

For the past few days I've been wasting my time on Neopets trying to complete the Daily Dare. I have about 10 left. Wow, what an accomplishment!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

graduating tomorrow. um. uh. yeah.

Blah blah blah...

Bye now!

0 loved back: