It's our last day of regular classes...

Friday, March 9, 2007

Naisip ko lang uli ngaung nabasa ko sa blog ni Krizia...

Man, so depressing to think about. I'm not ready for college! I'm only 15!! I'm mentally and emotionally immature!!!

Baka pati na rin spiritually but then if 13 years of constant praying and listening to boring services wasn't enough, then I don't know what is.

I guess I still have the summer to be happy and enjoy life... but... but... but...

(It's called angst.)

There are so many things that I will be missing... but I'll list them in my graduation post and not this prelude to graduation post. :P

But really, it will be so different and so new and suddenly everything will come all at once until I can't handle it anymore...

I can't think of that anymore... my head hurts.

Sana mga sinignan ko ng JS invi, magustuhan nyo... kahit na maiksi I really did my best to make it meaningful... and medyo generic pero may bits and pieces naman na unique...

Kay Candice pala hindi maiksi. Sorry. For making your eyes fall out. Nung una nga gagamitin ko ung orange pen ko... ung ginamit ko sa invi ni Elysia... but may konting awa pa naman ako... :D

Sorry Elysia... haha... :P di naman super haba sa iyo.

Oy March 9 na! di ko pa naggreet si Katherine sa blog ko!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!! Sorry late ng 2 minutes... :D

0 loved back: