The things vacation does to one's mind...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So. I've taken up something new.

Hahahahaha...

GUESS!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

O, ano na?

It's cross-stitching, crossstitching, crosstitching...

Can't even spell it... I'm such a failure.

Btw. You know, I'm bored so like, I signed in YM then oh hey, Candice is online!

Okay. Forget it. As I type this, she just logged out. Just my luck.

So, I feel like talking today. Or rather, typing. So, hm. I'm going to talk about random stuff!! Yay!

I go to wikipedia. I click "Random article"...

Trident missile... hmmm... wait lang magbabasa muna ako...

Okay. Forget it. It's boring.

Bakit trident missile? Kasi, according to wikipedia, wala lang, it's just named after the trident. Go figure.

Buti kung it's like, shaped like a trident. Eh, hindi eh. See?


It looks more like a syringe... you know, yung pang-injection? di ba?

And it also looks somewhat like a ballpen. Hm.

So anyway, let us proceed!!!

Trident. Click.

There we go. etymology tayo today...

Bakit trident?

Kasi... tri, "three" and dentes "teeth".

O, di ba?

Hm. Wala lang.


Okay, fine aalis na ako!!!

I will stop wasting your precious time na, okay? Okay.

Somebody give me something nice to do.

0 loved back: