weirdness galore

Friday, March 30, 2007

Now that my dramatic post-graduation post is over, it's time for the pre-college post.

Hay Ateneo.

HAYYYYYYYYYYYY...........................................................

Onga pala, nakita namin si Johann Dy kahapon. He was in a blue t-shirt and white cap. Nung una di ko nakilala eh. Tapos kumaway siya. Hm. I always see him whenever I'm in Ateneo.

Which reminds me. WALA KAMING STEPHENIAN OF THE YEAR. Or rather, SA SOBRANG DAMING CANDIDATES FOR STEPHENIAN OF THE YEAR, WALANG MAPILI ANG MGA TEACHER.

(Note that I typed all those with one pinky on the Shift key. When I can easily use Caps Lock. Ang talino ko, grabe.)

Anyway, that's just optimistic thinking. I'm not going to pretend that I don't want to be Stephenian of the Year. I do. I heard that kulang daw ako sa contest. FYI, I won two international contests. ICASS and AMC. And though they aren't actual contests like on-stage ones, they're still CONTESTS. and it's not my fault i'm not close to the teachers kaya di ako pinipili mag contest. well, okay, so maybe bulok nga ako. but still! I didn't join a contest but I was part of the team that actually held a contest. Hey! What could be better than that?

Ewan ko kung totoo ba, but it's just a rumor. Kulang din daw ako sa religious stuff. Hay. Kaya naman pala walang stephenian of the year. If the religious factor was included, then nobody eligible would be eligible anymore.

But forget that. This is a new start!

Anyway. If you're interested...

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Singapore.* Hm.)

Shrek the Third (Haha. King Arthur. That's cute.)


Hey, I'm excited already!

*Singapore - My dream place to live. Weird huh? Actually it's that "no gum" policy that got to me. No. Seriously. Not that I hate gum. It's just clean. I'm sick of seeing horse poop everywhere I go, you know?

0 loved back: